Friday, December 14, 2007

Woman's Healing From Cancer

Somewhere at the dorsum of my mind, I had felt it coming for some time. A lingering doubt, a faint premonition, whisperings of a tragedy. Then it came. It wasn't the familiar voice deep within, the physical exhaustion, or the collapsing calling and human relationships that got my attention. No, for me it was an ultimatum: Live or die. Facing my ain mortality, I woke up. I establish myself again, and I establish life.

Eleven old age ago I was diagnosed with cancer. Phase four melanoma, the deadliest word form of tegument cancer, invaded my body. In an instant, my life changed forever. My three immature children stared in horror as their female parent collapsed in fear. The hurting in their eyes almost paralyzed me. Through inconsolable sobs, my bosom ached for their pain. They needed me, their mother, to assist usher and learn them, to share their lives.

Although Iodine was in daze at the minute of crisis, a piece of me could see the chance being offered to me. My duties as wife, mother, calling woman, socialite and friend had consumed me. I had been whirling out of control for a long time, and the struggle within had surfaced now in disease. I knew this was my chance to transform my life.

I made a decision. I chose to live. My pressing desire to learn my children about life and decease sent me searching in multiple directions. I was searching for the reply to salvage my life, but also to salvage my children from life a life of fear.

Doctors, diagnostic tests and surgeries became my manner of life. The medical community had small to offer for treatment or preventive care. My bodily hurting was unbearable, but more than than that, my spirit was disguised beyond recognition. I felt confused, as if walking through an ageless nightmare. With so many inquiries and very few answers, I was determined to happen another way.

Then came a glance of the solution. For a minute the whole human race stopped - no sound, no movement, complete stillness. A message filled my full being, "Heal the Whole, Body, Mind and Spirit!" A sense of peace and awareness followed, so profound no words can depict it. It was then that my journeying into ego began. I realized that my interior voice hadn't been listened to for a long clip and was now screaming to be heard. Little did I cognize at that minute that I would happen my spirit once again.

Learn more than of what I did to mend travel to my web land site or give me a call. I would love to chat!

No comments: